directed by Marcin Filipowicz director of photography Weronika Bilska produced by Krzysztof Kieślowski Radio and Television Faculty - University of Silesia in Katowice
- 9th Jan Machulski International Independent Feature Film Festival in Warsaw, Poland (2010) - Jan Machulski Polish Independent Cinema Award for Best Documentary Film
- 3rd "Kameralne Lato" National Film Meeting in Radom, Poland (July 2010) - Honorable Mention
- 3rd "żubrOFFka" International Short Film Festival in Białystok, Poland (December 2008) - Mention for Documentary Film
- 1st "Obraz + Idea" Brodnica Film Festival, Poland (November 2008) - Best Film, Best Directing, Best Screenplay, Best Editing - Award for Marcin Filipowicz and Weronika Bilska
- 12th "Off Cinema" International Film Festival in Poznań, Poland (November 2008) - Silver Castle in the Student Film category
A young Pole goes to Irkutsk on a Trans-Siberian train to meet Tanya, a Russian girl he fell in love with eight months before, during his journey to Siberia.