directed by Jerzy Skolimowski written by Jerzy Skolimowski, Ewa Piaskowska director of photography Adam Sikora produced by Alfama Films, Skopia Film
- 5th New York Polish Film Festival, USA (May 2009) - "Beyond Borders" Award
- 2nd Festival of Film Directing in Świdnica, Poland (May 2009) - "Złoty dzik"
- 16th 'Prowincjonalia' Nationwide Festival of the Film Art in Września, Poland (February 2009) - "Jańcio Wodnik" Awards for: Best Cinematography, Best Music - Michał Lorenc, Best Actor - Artur Steranko, Press Award
- 2009 Eagles Polish Film Awards for Best Director and Best Photography
- 21st Tokyo International Film Festival, Japan (October 2008) - Special Jury Award
- 33rd Gdynia Film Festival, Poland (September 2008) - Jury's sepcial mention for directing, Best scenography - Marek Zawierucha, Best sound - Frederic De Ravignan, Phillipe Lauliaca, Gerard Rousseau, Association of Foreign organizers of Polish Film Festivals award
Leon, a worker at a medical waste incinerating plant, is helplessly in love with Anna, a nursefrom a local hospital. His introvert behaviour and psychopathic physiognomy make him a suspect for the police. His only fault is being in love; love which is weird, unusual, and existing within the sphere of unfulfilled dreams.
Translated by Monika Miziniak | Edited by Patricia Koza