written and directed by Małgorzata Imielska director of photography Tomasz Tupalski
- Krakow Film Festival, Poland (June 2006) - National Competition - the President of the Polish Filmmakers Association Award, Audience Award
- "Jewish Motifs" International Film Festival in Warsaw, Poland (May 2006) - the "Brown Phoenix" Award
- "The Crossroads of Europe" International Days of Documentary Film in Lublin, Poland (March 2007) - Mention for "asking a question that doesn't have an answer"
- 40th Annual WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival, USA (April 2007) - Bronze Remi Award in "World Peace & Understanding" category
- Guangzhou International Documentary Film Festival, China (December 2007) - Mention
The story of love, separated by war. Jurek received the last letter from Stella in 1945. After the end of the war he searched for her. Until he learned she was married. Now, many years later, he suggests to Stella that they should meet again...