Announcement regarding the call for applications for "Incentives"
Planned for February 11, 2019, the start of the call for financial support applications, submitted pursuant to the Act of 9 November 2018 on financial support of audiovisual production, will take place only after the entry into force of the Regulation of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage, issued on the basis of the Act.
The Regulation specifies:
- a detailed list of costs which may be Polish eligible costs and a detailed list of costs excluded from eligibility as Polish eligible costs,
- minimum planned duration of audiovisual works and minimum amounts of Polish eligible costs, entitling to apply for financial support- separately for individual types of audiovisual works
- the application form for the certificate,
- the application form for financial support,
- the sample of the qualification test together with the detailed eligibility test criteria and corresponding scores,
- the report template.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that the Polish Film Institute is completely ready to receive applications submitted under the above-mentioned act and will start the day on which the regulation enters into force.